Thursday, July 17, 2014

Wildlife

Today was the the day we went to see the wildlife first hand here in South Africa.
















Before we got to the Lions and Cheetahs, we had to have some fun on the drive.
I'll never again complain about potholes in the road.
Patricia got some great pictures of  Zebras, Giraffes, Antelopes, Elephants etc.
Our first stop was an Ostrich, and Patricia had to get right into her feathers to feel how warm she was.













Then we got to the real action,
Too hot today to be bothered with these people

















OK, are they leaving, so I have my privacy back with my girls





























Then there were the Cheetahs. I suppose they know a gentle hand when they see one.

For more on the adventures of today and our time here, sign up on Patricia's Blog.
give her until after the weekend to have it all put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment