Sunday, July 13, 2014

Having something to do

I love going on a vacation and having something to do.
Thankfully, Bernd had just that something in mind for me.

He left me a wall to paint, but only if I have the time, within my three months here.


















About one month in, I started looking at it and very casually started to scrape and sand the old paint away.
Now the holes have to be filled in. That's the point where it starts
















to feel like work, so I have to go slow.
Then more fun again sanding the wall.






















Now when you look at this, don't get any ideas about asking me to have a vacation at your home, it's not going to happened.
There are two more steps, undercoat and then paint. Now the time is getting short. I only have 45 days to complete this.

For the rest of what we are doing, go to Patricia's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment