Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Relearning

There is something I haven't done for I don't know how long.  For the last 30 to 40 years, I always put my washing in the dryer either in the laundromat or at home, even though we live in California where the sun shines all the time. I had to come to South Africa to hang my clothes on a line and let the sun do its work. They do smell nice and fresh when I took them down.
The only problem seems to be that my pans are starting to shrink. Can this be the sun's influence?
















Our friend Bernd left two days ago, so I am in charge, well not in charge, of course, Rassie is still in charge.
















He is not letting me out of his sight, just to make sure I am not leaving too.

I am having a great time here walking on the beach, working in the garden and doing stuff around the house, and waiting for Patricia to get here by the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment