Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Early mornings

Early mornings are not for everyone, but I  enjoy going for my walks at 5am before I wake up, so about half hour into the walk I ask myself where am I and what am I doing here.
Right now, we are staying in Oceanside about two miles south of the pier, so this is my walk, along the beach listening to the calming sound of breaking waves.
Full moon, and the tide is very low















Out there in the distance is where I am going.

















I guess I am not alone

















Everyone is lining up to catch some fish.

















So is he/she just waiting.

















Plenty of fish in the sea (mackerels) 


















Then there are the professional anglers

And the ones left over from last night

















It is a perfect morning for taking great photographs

















Like this


































If this does not get you out of  bed early in the morning, you must be in a better place.

1 comment: