Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Another great week

Most of the week, I was busy planning for GENI's move to a new venue. We are moving 3 blocks down town, from the World Trades Center on 6th Avenue to the Westgate Tower Hotel on 3rd Avenue...some zip code! This is keeping me busy and off the streets.
Our new location next to the trolley in the middle of the town.

















I am already packed; just give the word, and I'll start moving.



















Friday, I stayed home and worked with Helen, Michal and David in the garden to get ready for the Encinitas Garden Tour. In the afternoon, we had some visitors-Andy from Florida and Patrick from LA.
So the boys and Helen sitting around enjoying there cigars and a beer.

















We are expecting over 800 people to walk the street and visit the 17 property's on display. On Saturday, shortly before 10am, Patricia and I went on the tour and had a look at what the neighborhood is hiding in there backyards and there view to the east.
Just a few doors down from where we live

















Some of the places looked pretty big when you go behind the house... I never knew.
















After getting back at about 11:30, I started to have the visitors signing up for our Biergaten fests.
I told everyone about our wine makings and gave them a taste

















So it was another great weekend all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment