Monday, November 03, 2014

Another roadrace

Time is just rushing by, and so much has happened. Let's see if I can remember some of it.
 For the time being, we are living back in Oceanside at Ton's AirBnB and are enjoying being close to Aariel, so we only have ten minutes by car, but most mornings I walk ,and it takes me about an hour.

It's always great to arrive and have Gavin ask for Oma as soon as I arrive. We usualy take him to the park where he can do his thing.














And then it's time to hang out with Oma














One of the great things about staying in Oceanside is that I sometimes walk to the Oceanside Pier early in the morning.
Weekend before last, here was a Triathlon, and Patricia and I watched it. The emphasis is on 'watched it,' We did not catch the swim, just the biking and the run.














Patricia got inspired









































After the bike ride comes the running, and that goes along the Ocean, but I don't think the runners are too impressed at this time.





No comments:

Post a Comment