Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Having a Relative good time

Just arrived back in Stuttgart for our final leg back to the US and looking back on visiting my relatives in Freiburg.
Every day was a great day with so much family to visit, and Patricia saw me filling them in on all my life back home in Southern California with my family there. I am happy to report that Patricia approves of them and likewise, they approve of her; mind you, I had no doubt about that.
So here are some pictures Patricia took over the last few days. I think I will dole them out over the next few weeks, since Patricia has taken more than 2000 so far and is trying to whittle them down to a few hundred.
My brother Martin and his wife Rosa
Patricia and Michael, my cousin Rosemarie's husband
My cousin Rosemarie
Cousin Johannes
Onkel Emil, Johannes's father
My brother Hubert and his wife Frederike 
Hubert talking to my mother's sister Hildegard
Frederike with her son Karsten and his girlfriend Angelica 
Cousin Rebekka
Coousin Felizitzas
Rebekka and Felizitas's mother Brigitte
Johannes, his wife Heidi and my brother Hubert.
Heidi and Johannes were so gracious in hosting us while in Freiburg. We had such a great time staying with them and appreciate their generosity










No comments:

Post a Comment